Grants for projects in five crucial areas: supercomputing, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, advanced digital skills and ensuring the widespread use of digital technologies in the economy and society.
- Strengthen the EU’s supercomputing and data processing capabilities by purchasing world-class exascale supercomputers by 2022/2023.
- Invest in and open up the use of artificial intelligence by businesses and public administrations.
- Strengthen coordination of cybersecurity between Member States’ tools and data infrastructures.
- Support the design and delivery of specialised programmes and internships for future experts in key capability areas such as data and AI, cybersecurity, quantum and HPC.
- Support high-impact implementations in areas of public interest, such as health (complemented by the EU4Health programme), Green Deal, smart communities and the cultural sector.
Data space for security and law enforcement
15 December 2022
16 March 2023
Any type of organisation can apply for Horizon Europe funding as long as it has the operational and financial capacity to carry out the tasks it proposes.
TYPE AND AMOUNT OF FUNDING
Direct and indirect costs related to the nature of the project.