Euro-Funding Multilateral Projects is the business unit specialised in the management of international cooperation projects within the framework of development cooperation programmes financed by multilateral organisations and international financial institutions (IFIs).
We provide beneficiaries with global, innovative and sustainable solutions aimed at improving their productive environment, institutional strengthening and bringing global sustainable growth.
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
In order to take advantage of all the knowledge and experience acquired over our 20 years, Euro-Funding has specialised in technical assistance for the following sectors:
Do you want to know more about multilateral projects?
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION PROJECTS
Our strong internal capacity, sectoral experience and access to an abundant and wide-ranging network of experts are reflected in the extensive implementation of projects financed by the European Union, Inter-American Development Bank, United Nations or World Bank, KFW, among other multilateral organizations
View a showcase of the projects we have implemented in each continent:
- Local Technical Assistance Services in Customs Matters for the Intec Project
- Local Technical Assistance Services in the field of Regional Economic Integration and Trade Facilitation for the Intec Project
- Technical Assistance for the Development, Use, Dissemination and Awareness of the National Quality Policy , Guatemala
- Technical support for the development of a system to implement activities in foreign trade and modernization areas in line with the trade facilitation agreement of the World Trade Organization (WTO), Guatemala
- Technical support for the improvement and decentralization of support services for SMEs and cooperatives at national level, Guatemala
- Design of the prevention and early warning system (SPAT) oriented to forest health, Honduras
- Support for the implementation of the framework proposal for the control of sanitary and phytosanitary measures, Guatemala
- Implementation of a normative update program to support SMEs and cooperatives to access the markets, Guatemala
- Development of a chemicals and waste management strategy and action plan and a disposal plan, Belize
- Design and implementation of the comprehensive risk management system for inter-agency coordination at Nicaraguan border checkpoints, Nicaragua
- Support the Productive Articulation Strategy of the SMEs, within the Support Program for the Development of the private sector in Central America and Dominican Republic (ADESEP), SICA Region
- Design and implementation of comprehensive risk management system for inter-agency coordination at the border checkpoint of Nicaragua, Nicaragua
- PRAIAA, Technical Assistance – Pilot Programme I, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panamá
- Training and conference services for ADESEP project, Central America, Belize, and Dominican Republic.
- Low Carbon Assessments for Textile Suppliers and Mills in Guatemala.
- Consultancy services for the development of an evaluation methodology to measure the impact of innovation projects on climate action in SENACYT’s public calls for proposals and for the design of instruments for green innovation in Panama.
- Technical assistance to the project for the development of the “Early warning system for the pine bark beetle” in Honduras.
- Low Carbon Business Action, phase 2
- Energy efficiency analysis of the health institutions in Mexico
- Forest Investment Program “PROINFOR”
- Low Carbon Assessments for Textile Suppliers and Mills in Mexico and Guatemala.
- Support to the elaboration of the national plan of energy efficiency Low Carbon Business Action in Mexico, Phase 2and renewable energy (PLANEEER), Ecuador
- Technical assistance for strengthening the institutional, regulatory and services framework in the areas of SMEs competitiveness and value chains integration, Paraguay
- Support for the development of a trade export strategy for St. Vincent and the Grenadines and a GI certification scheme for quality exports in Guayana.
- Provision of technical assistance to private enterprises to become environmentally compliant and Business Advisory Services to SMEs along the Litani River Basin
- Technical Assistance to the Local Dialogue Platform & Capacity Building to Union of Municipalities.
- Provision of services for agricultural practices training for the district of jbeil and akkar.
- Harmonization of electrotechnical standards in Africa, AFSEC Members
- Strengthening the quality infrastructure institutions of Ethiopia
- Energy behaviour change driven by plug-and-play-and-forget ICT and business models focusing on complementary currency for energy efficiency for the wider population “BENEFFICE” in Belgium.
WHY TRUST EURO-FUNDING?
Network of collaborators
We develop a continuous institutional work collaborating with different state and autonomic organisms, economic agents, sectorial associations, business schools and Technological Centers.
These alliances involve different joint actions such as the elaboration of sectorial reports and the celebration of conferences around the world. Our long experience in the world of public financing has allowed us to maintain a close relationship with the Administration.
At Euro-Funding we have developed our own Integrated Management System consisting of: ISO 9.001 Quality, ISO 14.001 Environmental, ISO 50.001 Energy Management and Information Security Management 27.001.
We are subscribed to the United Nations Global Compact in the areas of human rights, labor, environmental protection and anti-corruption, complying with the ten Principles of the Compact, as established in its Code of Ethical Conduct.
We have calculated and registered our Carbon Footprint in the Registry of the current Ministry for Ecological Transition and Demographic Challenge since 2014, maintaining a constant reduction of emissions.
We have the seal granted by the Generalitat de Catalunya through ACCIÓ. It identifies professionals with the most suitable profile to offer personalized and expert support to companies through ACCIÓ’s aid programs.
Experience and results
Since our beginnings in Euro-Funding we have managed more than 35,000 projects accumulating a wide technical know-how in different key sectors for the European, Latin American and international economies.
Due to the traditional activity that we have developed since our beginnings supporting us in obtaining grants and funding for R&D&I projects for the business sector with emphasis on SMEs at a European level.
We have developed from our department several technical units focused on supporting the Public Administration and the SME sector in third countries.
Currently, we have a team of more than 200 in-house technical experts and a network of international collaborators thanks to our 3 international subsidiaries (Mexico, Poland, and Spain); and project offices in Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Lebanon, among others.