– The viability analysis of the project:
- Novelty or uniqueness of the project
- Destination of the investment
- Impact of the investment associated with energy savings and sustainability, job creation, digitalisation and competitiveness, social cohesion, equality.
- Evaluation criteria and preliminary fulfilment of the same.
- Need for external actors in the application process independently of the Euro-Funding team: accredited entities for ex-ante consideration of R&D projects or for validation of compliance with the DNSH principle, emission reduction reports signed by competent technicians, among others,
- Alignment with the plans and agendas defined by the Spanish Government or the European Commission.
- Potential impacts identified at the economic, social, environmental and territorial cohesion levels.
– Contextual aspects:
Business plan of the project
- Exploitation of results
- Financial viability of the company
- Potential market
- Internationalisation of results
- Impact on job creation and wealth of the area