Euro-Funding is a group of companies dedicated to improving the profit and loss account of our clients, each in its own speciality.
All of this, and due to the demands of an increasingly competitive market, has led Euro-Funding’s management to consider implementing an Integrated Management System that meets the following internationally recognised standards in force.
- UNE-EN-ISO 9001: Quality management systems. Requirements.
- UNE-EN-ISO 14001 Environmental management systems. Requirements with guidance for their use.
- UNE-EN-ISO 50001, Energy management systems. Requirements with guidance for use.
- ISO 45001 Occupational health and safety management systems. Requirements with guidance for use.
This System is oriented to the achievement of Euro-Funding’s purposes, aiming to distinguish itself from the competition and to provide a high level of quality and an optimal
competition and to provide a high level of quality and optimal management of environmental, energy and occupational health and safety
environmental, energy and occupational health and safety aspects in the provision of services,
based on company values:
- Integrity: confidentiality and honesty
- Excellence: service and technical rigour
- Customer focus: flexibility and results
The general principles of our Integrated Management System are as follows:
- Fulfilment of the requirements expressed to our clients, consolidating confidence in our company. Efficient management and control of the service provided.
- Efficient assignment of functions and responsibilities.
- Compliance with the regulations in force.
- Compliance with all aspects relating to the protection of Personal Data.
- Compliance with contractual aspects.
- Carrying out all our activities within a global framework of environmental protection and occupational health and safety.
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and health impairment and a commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce risks to occupational health and safety.
- Promote the efficient use of energy and energy saving through the use of energy saving techniques in our facilities.
- Improve energy consumption habits in terms of energy saving among workers and any of the people outside the company who use its facilities.
- To promote the use, as far as possible, of renewable energy production technologies.
- Awareness and motivation of Euro-Funding staff, on their involvement in meeting clients’ expectations.
- Availability of documented information within Euro-Funding and to stakeholders as required.
- Promoting continuous improvement in quality, environment, energy and occupational health and safety, adopting sustainable practices and contributing to the improvement of Euro-Funding’s social responsibility, together with a full commitment to our clients.
This policy will be examined in the reviews of the Integrated Management System by the Management, and documentary and quantifiable objectives will be established, which will be drawn up and periodically reviewed, establishing the responsibilities for their achievement, setting the criteria for action and allocating the necessary resources, in order to achieve the generic objectives of the policy. Ensuring that all the people who influence the Integrated Management System are aware of this policy and the objectives set out is achieved thanks to the dissemination, by those responsible for quality, environment, energy, occupational health and safety, of the same to all levels of the organisation and the distribution of the documents that apply to each level in the different work posts.
Víctor Tarruella de Oriol