Many companies today need to develop a sustainability plan if they want to effectively combat relevant issues such as climate change and greenhouse gas emissions. The elaboration and development of a corporate sustainability plan helps companies to have a better public image, greater efficiency and better brand representation. Ampliar información
ESG advice and sustainable finance
The need for non-financial information of users, in particular investors, is growing, and has been accelerated especially in the last five years, on the one hand to better understand the financial risks arising from the climate crises and on the other hand by the pressure received to increase the number of financial products that need to integrate ESG information of the companies in which they invest or which they finance.
technical consulting for sustainability plans and ESG diagnostics
At Euro-Funding we offer a technical consulting service for the elaboration of sustainability plans and ESG diagnostics.
Transparency and reporting
- Statement of Non-Financial Information (NFI)
- Sustainability reports (voluntary): Preparation of reports in accordance with the GRI reporting framework.
- ESG scorecard: Design of ESG KPI scorecard for internal reporting and performance monitoring.
- Taxonomy Regulation
ESG Diagnosis / Sustainability Plan
- To understand the company’s current situation and improve its positioning in terms of sustainability.
- Improve efficiency and increase capacity for legal compliance and access to public and private tenders and financing.
- Improve ESG positioning and enhance brand image.
- Policies, internal organizational structure, organizational ESG training and strategy, regulatory compliance and response to investor requirements.
- Investment and Divestment
- Investee portfolio management
- Sustainable Lending and Green Lending: We act as Second Party Opinion (SPO) between the borrower and the lender, preparing the document associated with the loan and containing the selection of the indicators (KPIs) and targets to be achieved (SPTs).
DO YOU KNOW WHAT SUSTAINABLE FINANCE IS AND WHAT IT IS FOR?
OTHER SERVICES RELATED TO OUR SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTING
The sustainability report is the main tool available to companies to communicate, on a voluntary basis, their performance or impact in environmental, social and corporate governance matters. The information included in the sustainability report is relevant for both internal and external stakeholders (customers, suppliers and/or potential investors). Ampliar información Environmental
From Euro-Funding we collaborate in obtaining these grants aimed at promoting the eco-design of new products, improving waste management, and promoting digitisation in our country. These grants aim to promote major initiatives that favour the transformation of the Spanish economy towards a circular production model that is more sustainable, efficient