In a significant move towards advancing sustainable transportation and infrastructure development, the European Commission has announced the opening of a new call for projects under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) Transport. This latest call, launched on 26 September, is set to bolster cross-border transport connectivity and support the European Union’s vision for a greener and more integrated transport system. The call is now inviting project proposals, with the submission period scheduled to close on 30 January 2024.
Find out the calls of the
state agency of investigation
Find out the calls of the state agency of investigation
We would like to share with you a calendar of the future calls of the State Agency of Investigation (AEI), in the document it is detailed:
- Planning of the 2018 calls pending resolution
- Planning of the 2019 calls
- Planning of the 2020 calls
The 20191 Provisional Annual Action Program of the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities forward this information for the current year, including the forecast of the publication of the calls by quarter. It covers the period from the calls that are currently being processed to the latest to be published in the current State Plan for Scientific and Technical Research and Innovation, which ends at the end of 2020. The anticipation of opening and resolution of calls It is presented with monthly detail.
In the same document, the MCIU answers the following planning questions:
- What are the main phases of a call?
- Can the planning of the calls be maintained?
- Why can not the AEI inform at this time about the funds available for each call?
- Will the dates now announced in successive years be maintained?
- Will you continue to publish extensions of the deadline for resolving calls?
- Will the research projects (Knowledge Generation and Research Challenges) continue months before the resolution?
- What is necessary to resolve the calls in less time?
- Could additional calls be published in 2019 or 2020?
LATEST BLOG NEWS
How will the return of UK in R&D programmes benefit the EU? Marie Latour x Settings THE RETURN OF THE UK TO HORIZON EUROPE Good
Environmentally beneficial projects promoting sustainability through an overview of European funding opportunities for research, development, and innovation (R&D&I). It underscores the significance of tackling environmental challenges and spotlights key programs like Horizon Europe, LIFE, the Innovation Fund, and EUROSTARS. International collaboration and capitalizing on funding prospects are crucial in this context.