Euro-Funding Multilateral Projects is the business unit specialised in the management of international cooperation projects within the framework of development cooperation programmes financed by multilateral organisations and international financial institutions (IFIs).
The selected candidate will form part of Euro-Funding Multilateral Projects and will be responsible for the acquisition of new contracts in the fields of Economic Development, Trade, Environment and Local Governance with various beneficiaries countries.
- Identify and develop project acquisition strategies at an early stage.
- Manage and coordinate the procurement process; prepare expressions of interest and technical proposals, experts’ search and identification of new partners.
- Organize and direct fact-finding missions in countries of business interest.
- Contribute to the strategy of acquiring multilateral projects for EURO-FUNDING and further portfolio development.
In addition to working at our headquarters in Madrid, you will travel abroad regularly on business development missions.
- University Degree in Economics, Law, Social Sciences, Environmental Sciences, equivalent disciplines or comparable demonstrable experience.
Professional experience: 5 years in a similar position.
- Ability to carry out business development activities and coordination of technical proposals in the field of International Development Cooperation.
- Ability to manage tasks and projects with international and multicultural teams.
- Experience of coordinating technical offers and/or managing service contracts in Balkans and the Middle East will be an advantage.
- Oral and written communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Advanced level of MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- English: Advanced
- Spanish: min. basic
- French: it will be an advantage.
If you are interested, send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org