Euro-Funding is an international consultancy firm specialised in the management of public funding for R&D&I projects, optimisation of real estate related taxes, cost consultancy and consultancy for sustainability and implementation of sustainable strategies for business development projects.
You will join the European Projects team, specialised in strategic consulting helping companies (private and public), universities, technology centres and research organisations to manage EU grants and subsidies.
We are looking for a consultant with experience in writing technical reports and business plans for European projects. This is a stable position for an autonomous person with initiative.
- Coordinate and write innovation proposals in close collaboration with junior consultants, analysing business models and technical documentation.
- Evaluate the technical and commercial viability of the project, identifying the product/service development strategy, analysing the market and competitors, and defining the commercialisation plan in close collaboration with clients.
- Elaborate the technical and commercial activities for the development of the project: work packages, risk analysis, GANTT and elaboration of the project budget.
- Interact directly with the customer, both in the sales and implementation phase, including coordination of partners in consortium projects.
- Education: Bachelor/Master’s degree in engineering or science, preferably in the health-biotech sector. PhD/MBA will be valued.
- Minimum experience: 2 years in project preparation for European calls, particularly in the SME Inst / FTI programme (H2020) and/or EIC Accelerator (Horizon Europe).
- Personal skills: we are looking for an analytical and decisive person, with the ability to work in a team and high organisational and communication skills, results oriented.
- Technical skills: advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point. Knowledge of structuring projects and their deliverables, writing scientific articles and/or patent applications, meeting demanding deadlines and excellent customer relations.
- Advanced English (level C1). Knowledge of Spanish and/or other languages would be a plus.
- International experience (stays in research centres or private companies).
- Demonstrable financial knowledge for the development of business plans.
What do we offer?
- Full-time position with flexible working hours.
- Flexibility to telework
- Intensive working day in the summer months.
- Possibility of joining a highly qualified team, with real possibilities of professional growth.
- Joining the Health Insurance business group.
- Immediate incorporation.