Euro-Funding is an international consulting firm specialized in the management of public funding for R&D&I projects, optimization of real estate related taxes, cost consultancy and consultancy for sustainability and implementation of sustainable strategies for business development projects.
You will join the European Projects team, specialised in strategic consulting helping companies (private and public), universities, technology centres and research organisations to manage EU grants and subsidies.
We are looking for a junior consultant for incorporation in the European projects unit, managing projects funded by the HORIZON EUROPE, H2020, LIFE 2014-2020 and 2021-2027, EUROSTARS and INTERREG Programmes, providing support to the coordinator and project partners in the negotiation phase, administrative and financial management and in the procedures of the Programme, monitoring and financial control, preparation of official reports, interlocution with European funding agencies, submission of amendments and management of the F&T portal.
University degree. Demonstrable experience in European and R&D project management, in particular in consortium projects and in the following programs: HORIZON EUROPE, H2020, LIFE 2014-2020 and 2021-2027, EUROSTARS and INTERREG will be an advantage. Experience in other R&D&I funding programs and in finance will be valuable.
- High level of English (spoken and written).
- Good level of Spanish.
- Any other language is a plus.
- Availability to travel.
- International experience (stays in research centres, public institutions, universities outside your country).
What do we offer?
- Full-time position with flexible schedule.
- Flexibility to telework.
- Access to the company’s flexible compensation plan.
- Possibility of joining a highly qualified team, with real possibilities of professional growth.
- Work in a dynamic environment and on projects in different sectors.
- Immediate incorporation.